Accountability provides decision-makers with valid, reliable and timely data to enhance the quality of education offered to students.
AUL Accountability department supports the following:
- Carry out the administrative and logistical functions necessary to implement the standardized testing program
- Compile and analyze standardized testing results for use by individual teachers and the district
- Monitor and evaluate programs and services to improve the quality and effectiveness of instruction and assistance offered to students
- Provide in-service training to AUL staff and the broader community, in the use of test and evaluation data
- Provide expert consultation to staff on evaluation and research designs, survey/questionnaire construction, data analysis, and statistics